Dentist in Modesto, CA
All our professionals at David F. Woodill, DDS maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry.
Dr. David Woodill
Graduate San Diego State University B.S.
Certificate Medical Technology M. T.
Graduate of U. O. P. School of Dentistry DDS, San Francisco
General practice residency -- the U. S Armed Forces
Member of the:
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Stanislaus Dental Society
- Modesto Study Group - where he and other dedicated dentists in the area meet and discuss the current dental practices, oral healthcare and efficient dental procedures and equipment.
- Cerec Blue Cam — same appointment crowns and onlays
- Wand System- single tooth anesthetic (STA)
- Implant restoration
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Summar Anaya - Front Office Administrator
Our newest member of the team
Miriam Ulloa - Front Office Administrator
5 years working with Dr. Woodill
Concha Leach - Registered Dental Hygienist
27 years working with Dr. Woodill
Keri Camelio - Registered Dental Hygienist
21 years working with Dr. Woodill
Olivia Pineda - Registered Dental Assistant
17 years working with Dr. Woodill
Veronica D'Victorino - Registered Dental Assistant
10 years working with Dr. Woodill